Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas gifts







Now that Christmas is over, I can share alot of the stuff that I made for family members. I made my Mom and 2 sisters matching journal books and tins. They turned out really neat and I learned alot about mod podge!!
The yellow tin was made for my sister Erin, using splendor swirl by Bo bunny press. All edges were inked and matching ribbon applied.
The tin with the rolling pins was made for my sister Emily. The paper was rolling pin paper by creative imaginations and baking words(not sure of the name) from the same line
The strawberry tin was made for my Mom using strawberry patch paper by Stemma. All edges were also inked and matching ribbon was used to finish off the lid.
The tins can by used as banks for 'stamping supplies' or storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment